Whether you are an investment banker or a kindergarten teacher, an artist or a zoologist, it’s crucial that you closely monitor your personal finances. However, we know that learning to manage your financial assets can be daunting. That’s why we’ve put together a list of our top five favorite money management apps:
- Mint: Mint is one of the best personal finance tools available, and it’s free! You can create an account online and download a mobile app for your iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet, Windows 8 and/or Windows 8 phone to keep track of your spending on-the-go. Simply link your bank and credit card information to your secure Mint account, and the program will create budgets and monitor your financial habits in real time. More than 20 types of alerts are available to remind you to pay bills or warn you if you are in danger of going over budget.
- Dough: Created for iPhone users, Dough helps you track your investment trading activity and provides tutorials for those new to investing. Dough is the best possible way to learn to invest with options, without being a professional trader. They did a great job with trading videos and and the trading platform. It’s simply Amazing.
- Dollarbird: Dollarbird is a financial calendar app that remembers recurring income and expenses to help you get a better handle on your cash flow. Available for iOS and Android.
- Chronicle: Chronicle reminds you to pay bills, helps you make payments online and keeps track of your billing history. Available for iOS and Windows.
- SettleApp: SettleApp keeps track of money owed among individuals. Perfect for groups of friends, coworkers and roommates!
Remember that responsible money management also involves buying a life insurance policy to ensure that your loved ones will be cared for after you are gone and won’t be saddled with your debts. Local Life Agents can help: If you would like to compare life insurance rates online, get a quote today!